Monday, February 17, 2014

Cost of Living - Incendiary

I'm posting this album because I honestly think that it was one of the best albums of 2013.  I have endless plays on this album and anyone that missed out on this really missed out on some of the best music to come out recently.  Incendiary hits everything that I love about hardcore.  From technical progressions, to catchy lyrics, to ridiculous beatdowns, they definitely killed it with Cost of Living.  Incendiary has put every cool riff from 90's hardcore together and created one of the best albums to come out in a long time.  Give this a listen and get out to one of their shows as soon as you can.

Tracklist
1. Zeitgeist
2. Primitive Rage
3. The Power Process
4. Burnt Sacrifice
5. Deed Before Creed
6. Snake
7. Force of Neglect
8. S.O.V.
9. Erase Myself
10. Silence is a Sentence

Download 320kbps

2 comments:

  1. Calculate the salary required for the cost of living in cities
    around the world using the cost of living camparison calculator
    indices from the world's leading provider of country intelligence and the business information arm of the Economist Group.
    Choose one of our Cost of Living Calculators to create your Personal Salary Expectation Report. Our reports are a "lighter, briefer and more affordable"
    version of the Economist Intelligence Unit's reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to secure a job with the United Nations. To my pleasant surprise, I was posted to the UN Headquarters in New York. I had never been to the United States before, so I kept wondering how life would be. Even though everyone knows that the UN is one of the world’s best employers in terms of remuneration,I was worried about the cost of living since I have a large family who all rely on me.
    When I visited this website, I got all the information I needed about the cost of living in New York at https://costoffliving.com/

    ReplyDelete