Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Balancing Survival And Happiness - Kublai Khan

Posted Image

This isn't very good quality so I'm going to have to update it as soon as something better leaks.  The actual album comes out in a week.  I'm usually not into music as metalcorey as this but I've always really liked these guys.  I've had the pleasure of seeing them live a few times and it's always a good time.  This album was also recorded by one of my good friends so it's nice to see that it's anticipated by a lot of people.  Check it out, but check back for updated quality.

Tracklist
1. Eyes Up
2. Come Out Of Your Room
3. The Guilty Dog
4. Dropping Plates
5. Balancing Survival & Happiness (Part I)
6. A Quarter Up The Staircase (Part II)
7. Ghost Pains (Part III)
8. Blossom
9. Crown Of Books
10. Box Beneath The Bed

Download 128kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment