Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Earlier Today...

We hit our 10,000th page view.  I made this blog one day just because I was bored and I thought that posting links to an organized blog would be easier than constantly sending links to friends who are looking for them.  It's fun to be able to write on here when I get the time and I'm sorry that the reviews have been shorter recently.  It's hard to keep up with this and college at the same time.  With that being said I still want this blog to be more social for people.  Send me messages on facebook at facebook.com/downwiththedevilmusic for albums that you want to see on here or if you want to submit your own band.  Or even just drop a comment in one of our posts and we'll try to get to it.  Thanks again to anyone who has checked this out and shown that you give a shit about the same type of music that I do.

-DWTD (Ian)

No comments:

Post a Comment