Monday, May 11, 2015

Jaded Love - The Beautiful Ones

The Beautiful Ones - Jaded Love

I had never listened to The Beautiful Ones until today.  They're a band that I hear about constantly and know that I should check out but am always too lazy to do it.  I was driving with a friend today and he put this album on and it rips.  Great flows and a ridiculous guitar tone.  I was literally smiling through the entire third song just because I was so into the sound of the band.  This is a great jam for any fan of hardcore that is looking for more than beatdown riffs and pissed off lyrics.  I'll definitely be jamming it for awhile and I'm hoping everyone else will too.

Tracklist
1. Jaded
2. Preface (Take It All Away)
3. Exhale (Room 312)
4. Transcend
5. The Morning
6. Flowercrown
7. Lovers Stomp
8. Bloom & Destroy
9. Stay
10. Heart In A Jar
11. Nothing. Existing. Missing

320kbps Download

No comments:

Post a Comment