Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Random Shit

Now that we've actually started posting again I'm really starting to enjoy it.  It's been really cool recently reading through the feedback of what people think of this blog again and also reading through the feedback of the reception of our EP that we put out recently.  I know that I have no blogging experience at all and that this blog is super shitty and I know that musically our band is never going to be as cool as endless amounts of other bands but it's awesome hearing from the people who actually dig it.  It would be awesome to see some of the traffic on this site head over to our facebook page and make everything more social.  Or if facebook isn't your thing just commenting on the posts is cool too.  I promise you that I will read every comment ever posted on this site reasonably quick.  I'd love to hear what you guys want posted or just random shit that people are into right now.  I might get a forum started for this site if I can figure out how to make that happen.  I'll keep myself from rambling much farther on this but if anyone ever wants to talk about how fucking bad ass that Expire, Rotting Out, Suburban Scum, Bent Life, and Mizery tour is then please feel free to on here because I about shit my pants when I saw that.  I'll be at the OKC date and if anyone is trying to chill hit me up.  Sorry for the ranty post here.  I'm too fucking tired to let myself get on here.  I'll post the link to our facebook, my band's facebook, and that bandcamp again just because I'm feeling self promotey.  Let me know what you guys think.  -Ian

facebook.com/downwiththedevilmusic

facebook.com/introverthc

introverthc.bandcamp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment