Monday, March 9, 2015

Reckoning EP - Rotting Out

Posted Image

This is the newest EP from Rotting Out.  I'm not entirely sure why they decided to drop an EP right now, but it's a nice few songs to listen to.  The EP is 3 new songs and then 2 Circle Jerks covers.  The 3 new songs have a pretty groovy feel and sound like they belong on their last LP The Wrong Way.  It's a few more Rotting Out songs filled with the big riffs that you're used to and then some gang chants.  Overall it's nothing overly exciting in my opinion.  It's a few songs that I'll have fun seeing live but it's nothing that I'm going to be dying to go back and listen to a hundred times.  I've got to appreciate that Rotting Out hasn't changed their style.  It doesn't seem like they ever will.  If you're into this go listen to their album Street Prowl and lose your fucking mind.

Tracklist
1. Born
2. Eyes Wide
3. End Of The Road
4. I Don't Care (Circle Jerks Cover)
5. Live Fast Die Young ( Circle Jerks Cover)

Download 256kbps

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dude! this is awesome! salutes from argentina! :))

    ReplyDelete