Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kintsugi - Death Cab For Cutie

Posted Image

I have been crazy busy recently and wasn't by a computer so I'm going to catch up on posts and just do very short descriptions so that the music is out there for people who want it.

Everyone has a soft spot for Death Cab.  They haven't done anything in about 4 years and I haven't had the chance to listen to this since I literally saw that it leaked in 320 about two minutes ago so here it is for all of the soft boiz that want to impress a girl.

Tracklist
1. No Room In Frame
2. Black Sun
3. The Ghosts Of Beverly Drive
4. Little Wanderer
5. You've Haunted Me All My Life
6. Hold No Guns
7. Everything's A Ceiling
8. Good Help (Is So Hard To Find)
9. El Dorado
10. Ingenue
11. Binary Sea

320kbps Download

2 comments:

  1. Soft boi wanting to impress all the girlies reporting in! Thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete