Friday, March 6, 2015

Rust - Harm's Way


It's been awhile since I've had the time to hop on here and post something but this is a big enough deal for me to hop on quick.  I haven't had a chance to listen to this entire album yet, but I've heard all of the early singles that they posted.  From the singles I can say that Rust sounds like they went in a slightly different direction than their previous efforts, but not in a bad way.  Blinded was the previous release and it is one of the most punishing records that I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.  From my very early first impression of the songs that I have heard it seems like they cut back on the amount of purely punishing riffs to produce something with a little bit more groove.  In my opinion, I think they'll be able to pull it off.  I don't want to say too much about the record before listening through it the whole way but I'm sure everyone is as eager as I am to listen to it so I'm putting it up now.

Tracklist
1. Infestation
2. Law Of The Land
3. Cremation
4. Hope
5. Cancerous Ways
6. Amongst The Rust
7. Disintegrate
8. Docile Bodies
9. Turn To Stone
10. Ease My Mind

320kbps Download

2 comments:

  1. {{ Server Rust }} Version Crack & Version officiel download on website Best server Full Plugin FR Team Arena & Shop Weapon ! client.connect experimental.no-ip.org:28015 Join Team ===> SERVER RUST FR

    ReplyDelete