Thursday, March 26, 2015

True Enemy - Disgrace

Posted Image

This shit bangs.  The only time that I had ever listened to Disgrace before this was a split that they put out with Harness awhile back and I remember really liking it but for some reason they always slipped my mind and I never went to find anything else by them.  I was on a road trip and probably got three different texts a day telling me to download this and give it a listen so it's the first thing that I did when I got back.  Really sweet metallic guitar tone and it's riff city bitch.  Definitely makes sense that the members play in Twitching Tongues too.  If you're a fan of Twitching Tongues check it out for the riffs, and if you don't like Twitching Tongues because of the singing check it out because it's just a more aggressive version of TT's riffs but without any of the singing.

Tracklist
1. True Enemy
2. No More Fools
3. Slave To The Lead God
4. Uncreation
5. 1000 Voices
6. Conquered
7. The Forgotten Land
8. The Well
9. Segue
10. Bootlicker
11. The Dawn
12. Conclusion

320kbps Download

1 comment: