Thursday, March 12, 2015

Strangers To Ourselves - Modest Mouse

Posted Image

I'm a little late to the game on this one but at the same time I've never really been into Modest Mouse so I'm impressed with myself for catching it this fast.  I had heard good things about the song Lampshades On Fire from this album so I went and checked it out and it's one of the catchiest damn songs that I've ever heard.  I've listened through the entire album now a few songs and overall it is a pretty good album.  There are definitely a few standout songs and there are a few songs that I'm really not a fan of.  The song Pistol makes me want to kill myself for example.  But overall it's worth listening to even if you're normally not into this type of music.  I know that I have never sat down and listened through a Modest Mouse album until earlier this week but after this one I'm sure that I'll try to keep up to date on them.  

Tracklist
1. Strangers To Ourselves
2. Lampshades On Fire
3. Shit In Your Cut
4. Pistol (A. Cunanan, Miami, FL. 1996)
5. Ansel
6. The Ground Walks, With Time In A Box
7. Coyotes
8. Pups To Dust
9. Sugar Boats
10. Wicked Campaign
11. Be Brave
12. God Is An Indian And You're An Asshole
13. The Tortoise And The Tourist
14. The Best Room
15. Of Course We Know

320kbps Download

4 comments:

  1. Can you please fix this link I need this album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur thoughts about this rock samples ?
    https://www.lucidsamples.com/rock-samples-packs/231-rock-guitar-attack.html

    ReplyDelete