Sunday, March 2, 2014

Atrocities - Take It Back!


This album probably brings me the most nostalgic memories of any hardcore album.  This is probably the first album that I ever listened to that I'd consider melodic hardcore.  Another huge first of this album is even though it's technically a Christian hardcore album it is still widely appreciated by everyone including me.  I don't know what it is about Christian music but it always bores the hell out of me.  This album I could listen to a million times though.  I don't think that there has been a band since Take It Back that has brought as much passion to music and I don't know if there will be for a long time.  Because they were never a huge band there's a good chance that you never listened to this album and if that's the case change it right now.  Although they may not be together anymore, their music needs to survive for a long time.

Tracklist
1. The Beginning. Nothing.
2. New Empire
3. Lost Generation
4. Hollow Eyes
5. A Reason To Scream
6. What We're Fighting For
7. Minneapolis
8. The Skies Are Empty
9. The Prodigal Soldier
10. The End Of Apathy

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment