Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Things We Carry - Have Heart


Have Heart is one of the most influential bands in hardcore of all time.  This is straight up music with a message and that's the exact reason why they were able to create such a devoted fan base that is still around even after all of these years.  I like to go back and listen to this album every once in awhile just to remind myself what the kind of music that I want to create is.  Listening to this album you'll hear some of the most inspired music of all time backed with an extremely positive message.  99% of the time I'm not a fan of hardcore that is always positive just because I have a tough time at shows watching people get violent while screaming about how much they love each other, but Have Heart is a completely different story.  I would do just about anything to go back in time and see these guys. -Ian

Tracklist
1. Life Is Hard Enough
2. Watch Me Sink
3. Armed With A Mind
4. About Face
5. The Unbreakable
6. Old Man II
7. Song Of Shame
8. To Us Fools
9. Something More Than Ink
10. The Machinist
11. Watch Me Rise

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment