Monday, March 31, 2014

The Current Will Carry Us - Counterparts


This is the 100th post for the blog so I was hoping that something huge would come out so that we could post it and make a big deal but there hasn't really been anything new coming out in the past few days so I'm posting this album.  This is one of my favorite albums because it really shows when Counterparts grew up and started taking their music more seriously.  It's a complete night and day difference from their first album and shows off a new mindset towards their songwriting.  I listened to this album on repeat for years and I really think that anyone who is a fan of hardcore/melodic hardcore really needs to check it out.  Some of the most heartfelt songs that you will ever hear.  -Ian

Tracklist
1. The Disconect
2. I Am No One
3. The Constant
4. MMVII
5. Optimist
6. Jumping Ship
7. Pedestal
8. Thank God
9. Uncertainty
10. Sinking
11. Reflection

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment