Saturday, March 8, 2014

Letters Home - Defeater


Defeater is the band you want to listen to if you're into good melodic hardcore with some solid meaning behind every song, or if you want to curl up in a ball and cry.  Don't get me wrong, I do like Defeater, but if you're in a bad mood and you start listening to them you're probably going to end up crying.  Last summer at TIHC when Defeater played a speech in between songs was enough to cause the entire crowd of people to get absolutely silent and to tear up.  Really solid music written by some really solid musicians, and really depressing lyrics written by a really depressed dude. -Ian (I keep forgetting to sign my name)

Tracklist
1. Bastards
2. No Shame
3. Hopeless Again
4. Blood In My Eyes
5. No Relief
6. No Faith
7. Dead Set
8. No Saviour
9. Rabbit Foot
10. Bled Out

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment