Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stand Tall EP - Such Gold


This EP just makes me feel like it's summer and that is pretty much saving me from going insane this winter.  Such Gold has always been one of the only pop punk bands that I can consistently listen to and it all started with this EP.  I know that Such Gold isn't huge now, but they're definitely a lot bigger than they were when this came out.  If there are any fans of Such Gold out there that haven't heard this then stop fucking up and listen to it.  And to anyone that is a fan of pop punk with more of a punk side to a pop side (that's the best way I can describe it) then listen to this.  I still love it so there's a good chance you will too.

Tracklist
1. Four Superbowls, No Rings
2. You Always Know What's Best
3. What's Left Of You
4. The Greatest Comeback Of All Time
5. Stand Tall

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment