Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Controlled By Death - Benchpress


This is the latest release from Benchpress and I really dug it when it first came out.  I like that they're a newer band that that really started taking shit seriously immediately and got their ass out on tour.  They've been all over the world already and they still haven't even released an LP.  I've never had the opportunity to see them live so I can't say with complete certainty, but it seems like they're a hard working group of dudes who always put out solid music.  This is some straight up pissed off metallic sounding hardcore and I love it.  Hopefully they'll keep everything up and put out an LP later this year.

Tracklist
1. Intro // Exist
2. Splitting Heads
3. Disgusted With The World
4. Silver Spoon
5. Pressure
6. No Place Like Home

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment