Saturday, March 1, 2014

Melophobia - Cage The Elephant

 

This was my favorite rock release of 2013 and it didn't even get a single nod for a Grammy.  I've been a fan of Cage The Elephant for about 5 years now and with every release I feel like they just keep getting better and better.  The first time I heard this album I knew that it would go down as one of my favorite albums of all time.  I even had the pleasure of seeing them live for the third time on this album and it was way better than the previous two times I saw them.  If you've heard of this band before but felt like they weren't your thing try to give them another chance.  I think this album might change your mind.

Tracklist
1. Spiderhead
2. Come A Little Closer
3. Telescope
4. It's Just Forever (Feat. Alison Mosshart)
5. Take It Or Leave It
6. Halo
7. Black Widow
8. Hypocrite
9. Teeth
10. Cigarette Daydreams

Download 320kbps

3 comments:

  1. Seattle! Cage The Elephant will be performing at Deck The Hall Ball 12/9 !!!! These guys absolutely kill it on stage, cannot wait! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYup3Qwh8Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah nah thanks man! My local store doesn't have this one but I bought all their others... Feel bad tho...

    ReplyDelete