Monday, March 3, 2014

Southern Places - Northern Faces


Writing that last post about HRVRD I remembered that these guys opened the Say Anything show I saw last summer before HRVRD and these guys absolutely killed it.  Usually during opening bands the crowd is still shifting around and talking or meeting up with the people that they came there with but from the second these guys hit their first note the entire crowd's focus did not leave the stage once.  For a new band with not much music at all I can already guarantee that these guys will go somewhere with their music.  The following months after I saw them live I don't think I stopped listening to this EP and I can't wait for them to release something new so I can abuse how much I listen to that too.  If you're a fan of literally any type of rock music listen to these guys and you won't be disappointed.  

Tracklist
1. Under My Skin
2. Poor Moonlight
3. You Not Me
4. Dark Days
5. Side Of The Road
6. Finding Hope

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment