Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Talon Of The Hawk - The Front Bottoms


Everyone has been telling me to listen to this band for the past year or so and since I'm stubborn I never did.  I had the opportunity to see them once and on my way to the show found out it was sold out so that again kept me from hearing them.  Yesterday Say Anything announced their new tour and The Front Bottoms is their main support throughout the entire tour so I finally decided to go ahead and download their music, and of course, I love it.  Totally part of the "Emo Revival" but that's completely okay with me.  Even if the "Emo Revival" is a trend, it's a trend that I love.  I've always been a fan of emo music and this album is an awesome addition to my collection.  If you still think of kids with black straightened hair and skin tight clothes when you think of emo then you need to listen to this album and realize that they were just a really shitty scene that appeared out of nowhere.  This album is ridiculously relatable and seriously catchy.  If you're an idiot like I am and haven't checked them out yet, end that now. -Ian(I always forget to sign my name)

Tracklist
1. Au Revoir (Adios)
2. Skeleton
3. I Swear To God The Devil Made Me Do It
4. Twin Size Mattress
5. Peach
6. Santa Monica
7. The Feud
8. Funny You Should Ask
9. Tattooed Tears
10. Lone Star
11. Backflip
12. Everything I Own

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment