Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh, Common Life - Fireworks

gallery_67_2_56790.jpg

I again, didn't get a chance to listen to this yet.  Fireworks is a cool band that I personally have never been able to get very into, but I think that's just because I never really have given them the chance.  I saw them on a tour awhile ago with The Wonder Years and I remember that they killed it.  I'm seeing them again later this week on another tour with The Wonder Years so I'm sure after seeing that I'll be mad at myself for not giving them a solid listen.  Anyway, check out their new album. I'm sure it'll be cool.

Tracklist
1. Glowing Crosses
2. Bed Sores
3. The Back Window's Down
4. Files On Tape
5. Woods
6. Play God Only Knows
7. One More Creature Dizzy With Love
8. The Only Thing That Haunts This House Is Me
9. The Sound Of Young America
10. Run, Brother, Run
11. The Hotbed Of Life

Download 320kbps

1 comment: