Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Predator - Ice Cube


This is one of my favorite rap albums of all time because it's real and it's pissed off.  This is Ice Cube before he ever even considered being in a shitty kids movie so it's much more genuine.  This will always be one of the few rap albums that I can listen to an endless amount of times.  I can't get into much current rap so I'm still living with this stuff and in my opinion it's better off that way.

Tracklist
1. The First Day Of School
2. When Will They Shoot?
3. I'm Scared
4. Wicked
5. Now I Gotta Wet 'Cha
6. The Predator
7. It Was A Good Day
8. We Had To Tear This Mothafucka Up
9. Fuck 'Em
10. Dirty Mack
11. Don't Trust 'Em
12. Gangsta's Fairytale 2
13. Check Yo Self
14. Who Got The Camera?
15. Integration
16. Say Hi To The Bad Guy

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment