Monday, February 24, 2014

Abandon All Life - Nails


If you've heard of Nails you know if you like them or not and even if you don't like them you appreciate them for the insane motherfuckers they are.  Nails is straight power-violence/grind whatever you want to call it.  To people who don't know what that is just imagine really fast music where there is usually more snare than symbol with lyrics that are being said so quickly it'll take you ten listens to actually get a grip on what the songs are about.  But with all that being said, this album is awesome.  Anytime I feel like I want to completely lose my mind and have to seriously question whether I'm on Earth or suddenly in the deepest region of hell I put on Nails.  I had the pleasure of seeing them last summer at TIHC and the second they took the stage there was just an eerie vibe among the entire crowd and an absolute silence.  The second they played their first chord the entire crowd immediately turned into what felt like a prison riot.  I love Nails and I love this album.  Listen to it.

Tracklist
1. In Exodus
2. Tyrant
3. Absolute Control
4. God's Cold Hands
5. Wide Open Wound
6. Abandon All Life
7. No Surrender
8. Pariah
9. Cry Wolf
10. Suum Cuique

Download 320kbps

1 comment: