Tuesday, February 18, 2014

May Death Never Stop You - My Chemical Romance

I'm posting this just because My Chemical Romance has been my guilty pleasure ever since I was a kid.  This greatest hits album actually includes some of their best songs and isn't just a compilation of radio hits.  I don't care if you have a terrible opinion of My Chemical Romance you should still give them a chance.  They do have solid instrumentals in most of their songs and both of their guitarists can shred.  And if you have listened to them before this is still worth the download because there's one new song and three demos from when they were first starting out.

Tracklist
1. Fake Your Death
2. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us
3. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
4. Helena
5. You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
6. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
7. The Ghost Of You
8. Welcome To The Black Parade
9. Cancer
10. Mama
11. Teenagers
12. Famous Last Words
13. Na Na Na
14. Sing
15. Planetary (Go!)
16. The Kids From Yesterday
17. Skylines And Turnstiles (Demo)
18. Knives/Sorrow (Demo)
19. Cubicles (Demo)
Download 320kbps

1 comment: