Tuesday, February 18, 2014

From This Day Forward - Paper Planets

From This Day Forward cover art
This is the most recent release from Tulsa, Oklahoma's Paper Planets.  These guys are an up and coming band in my local scene and they deserve all the help they can in getting their music spread.  For such a young band their songs show maturity way beyond their age and this EP is the perfect example of that.  Personally, I am not a fan of many pop punk bands but I've found myself coming back to listen to these guys over and over.  With some ridiculously catchy hooks, great flows, and raw emotion, From This Day Forward is a release that demands attention from everyone involved in Oklahoma's local scene as well as anyone who enjoys pop punk.

Tracklist
1. Almost
2. Hourglass
3. Never Alone, Never Apart
4. Bold.
5. I'm Fine
Download 320kbps
(Name Your Own Price) http://paperplanets.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment