Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Greatest Generation - The Wonder Years


2013 was a great year for music and I firmly believe that this was one of the best albums of the year.  A lot of people like to pretend like they don't like The Wonder Years just because of their fan base or how quickly they got popular.  Even if you actually don't like their first few albums which is extremely possible because of how generic pop punk most of the songs were you still need to listen to this album.  They really upped their game with this album and created something special.  The Wonder Years showed a lot of maturity and a lot of growth with their song writing on this album and from what I can tell I think that will only continue to get better.  Give The Wonder Years another chance if you haven't and appreciate these songs for what they are and remember that they're not just the "I'm not sad anymore" kids on tumblr.

Tracklist
1. There, There
2. Passing Through A Screen Door
3. We Could Die Like This
4. Dismantling Summer
5. The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves
6. The Devil In My Bloodstream
7. Teenage Parents
8. Chaser
9. An American Religion (FSF)
10. A Raindance In Traffic
11. Madelyn
12. Cul-de-sacs
13. I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment