Sunday, February 16, 2014

Freedom - Warhound


Freedom is the newest release from Warhound.  It came out about a month ago now and I think that everyone has heard at least a decent buzz from these guys for the past few years now.  When Colder Than Ever first came out a few years ago I thought these guys were the hardest motherfuckers around.  I saw them at a little house show in Tulsa, Oklahoma and shit went insane.  A gas pipe ended up breaking in the house and the show had to end up being cut short.  These guys immediately started bitching and ended up leaving pretty quick.  I guess that was a little bit of a preview into how they'd act the next few years.  I can never decide if I still like these guys because I thought the re-release of Colder Than Ever was just a shittier, less energetic version of the album.  This EP is worth a few listens though.  I can get into the first song but the next three leave me wanting more.  Some of the guitar is a little more "metal" sounding too so I'm not sure what direction they're going to go with from here.  If it was up to me they'd scrap all this shit and go back to the raw, pissed off sound of Colder Than Ever.  Either way, give this a few listens and decide for yourself.

Tracklist
1. Anger
2. Stress
3. Jealousy
4. Fear

320kbps Download

No comments:

Post a Comment