Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Difference Between Hell And Home - Counterparts


Counterparts quickly rose to the top of melodic hardcore years ago but their last album The Difference Between Hell And Home really confirmed that they are the best in the genre.  There is nothing not to like about this album for any fan of the genre or anyone who genuinely likes impressive musicians.  Counterparts has been through a string of different drummers but all of them have remained impressive and solid and that is no exception with their new drummer.  Counterparts has also always really impressed me with their guitar work.  All melodic hardcore bands find cool little riffs to make their music sound "pretty" but with every new Counterparts album I find myself sitting next to my speakers listening and thinking "how the fuck are they playing that."  This is by far their best album in my opinion and I believe that it will be remembered as one of the pinnacles of melodic hardcore.  

Tracklist
1. Lost
2. Ghost
3. Debris
4. Outlier
5. Witness
6. Decay
7. Compass
8. Wither
9. Cursed
10. Slave
11. Soil

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment