Sunday, February 23, 2014

Secrets Of The World - Trapped Under Ice


I'll say outright that Trapped Under Ice is my favorite band in hardcore so it is very easy for me to be opinionated anytime that I'm talking about them.  Trapped Under Ice almost single-handedly made Baltimore one of the biggest cities in America for hardcore, and a lot of that is due to the success of this album.  The demos that TUI put out were great and made them a recognizable name across the country, but the release of this album is what made them titans in modern hardcore.  This is one of the best albums in modern hardcore and there isn't a single song on the album that doesn't make you want to lose your mind.  Anyone that has ever seen them knows just how huge their shows are and understands what makes them as big as they are today.  Unfortunately, they're in the middle of a two year hiatus that is expected to end summer of 2015ish.  I know that I'll miss every second that they're not out on the road touring or in the studio writing music, but I guarantee that it'll be worth it when they come back with a new record that I'm sure will inspire some ass beatings.  Until they're back though, their members are all working in Turnstile, Down To Nothing, The Diamond Youth, and Angel Du$t so be sure to check them out if you're a fan.  I'll post the link to their last show before their hiatus as well as the download to this album so that you can check their live shows out if you haven't already.  I was lucky enough to be at their last show and I can promise you that it was the most insane thing I've ever seen.

Tracklist
1. See God
2. Believe
3. American Dreams
4. TUI
5. Gemini
6. Too True
7. The Vortex
8. Eye Hand
9. From Birth
10. Titus
11. Against The Wall
12. World I Hate

Last Show (TIHC 2013)
Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment