Monday, February 24, 2014

Population Control - No Zodiac


This album came out awhile ago but I thought it deserved to be posted because I still give it a listen every once in awhile.  It's a pretty solid album for heavy hardcore/beatdown and I've enjoyed it pretty much since it first came out back in 2012.  What made me decide to post it though was the fact that No Zodiac recently announced that they split ways with their vocalist and that got me excited because even though I really enjoyed this album and what it brought to the table, the vocals really got boring for me over time.  I'm hoping that when they release new music later this year with the new vocalist that they're going to be back and better than ever.  Obviously I don't know if that is what is going to happen but a guy can hope.  Anyway, if you like beatdown and you never checked these guys out it's worth a listen.

Tracklist
1. Rigor Mortis
2. Population Control
3. Irreversible
4. Drowning
5. Sadistic Intent
6. Non Existent
7. Black Death
8. Phase 7
9. Without Consent
10. Chaos Reigns

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment