Thursday, February 20, 2014

Internal War - Suburban Scum


Internal War was the first release from Suburban Scum and it is still my personal favorite release from them.  Suburban Scum quickly became one of the most prominent bands in modern hardcore and I can only see them going up from here.  Last summer at TIHC they announced that they'll be releasing a split with Xibalba as well as a full length this year and to me at least, those are two of my most anticipated releases of the year.  This EP is filled with big guitar riffs, mean ass beatdowns, and was the perfect way to expose the world to their music.  To anyone who has seen/heard of them now and hasn't given this EP a listen you're really missing out.

Tracklist
1. Count My Blessings
2. Dead End Path
3. Self Loathing
4. Internal War
5. Hollow Bones
6. Blind To Life
7. Suburban Discipline

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment