Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Say Anything Discography

I know I've said before that I love Say Anything, but I haven't really gone into it.  I honestly believe that Max Bemis of Say Anything is one of the greatest songwriters of all time and I don't think that he gets even half of the recognition that he deserves.  With that being said I'm going to post pretty much every song that Say Anything has ever released which is an absolute shit ton.  I may miss some and if I catch myself I'll go back and fix it but enjoy this.  Every single song is worth listening to.

Albums/EPs

Junior Varsity EP


Baseball (Remaster)


Menorah/Mejora EP


For Sale EP
(Can't find a link but it's just songs from Is A Real Boy)

Is A Real Boy

In Defense Of The Genre

Self Titled

Secret Origins

 
Anarchy, My Dear
http://potload.com/rgdi70sus768 (password is "mp3crank.com")

Demos

Dormroom Demos
(Can't find individual link. Check the torrent post at the end.)

Rarities, Demos, Soundclick Releases

There's a shit ton of random alternate recordings and a few of the albums that I couldn't find links to in this torrent. 



1 comment: