Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nevermind - Nirvana


I'm posting this because Kurt Cobain's birthday just passed last week and there are way too many people nowadays that don't actually know Nirvana as more than just a name.  I don't care who you are, if you don't like Nirvana and this album then you are a fucking liar.  This will always be one of the best albums of all time and I really don't think that should even be up for debate.  I still to this day think grunge is one of the coolest trends and I wish that it never died.  If you've never listened to this album then stop reading this and listen to it right now.  

Tracklist
1. Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. In Bloom
3. Come As You Are
4. Breed
5. Lithium
6. Polly
7. Territorial Pissings
8. Drain You
9. Lounge Act
10. Stay Away
11. On A Plain
12. Something In The Way

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment