Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pendulum Swings - Expire


Expire really set themselves apart from other hardcore bands with their last release Pendulum Swings.  It's hard to find a band that can mix such catchy riffs with vocal flows that fit every single riff perfectly.  I still remember the first time that I listened to this album I was having a hard time not bobbing my head along with it.  Expire is set to release another album later this year with the same producer they had for Pendulum Swings so I can only imagine that it will be another huge album for these guys.  If you're a fan of hardcore and you're not already jamming this album it's time to quit sleeping and get on it.

Tracklist
1. Just Fine
2. Reputation
3. Spit Out
4. Dig Deep
5. Anxiety
6. Abyss
7. Bark
8. Sleep Lost
9. Pills
10. YDN
11. Focus
12. Pendulum Swings

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment