Friday, February 28, 2014

Self Titled - Animals As Leaders


This is personally my favorite instrumental album and it led me to finding Tosin Abasi who I believe might be the best guitarist in the world right now.  I don't even understand how someone could write music like this, much less be able to play it live perfectly night after night.  I don't think that anyone would be able to listen to this album and not be amazed by how impressive every instrument involved is.  I've never had the opportunity to see these guys live but every video I've seen online is perfect and makes them look ridiculously tight.  They have a new album coming out soon so before you listen to that check this out and see where they came from.

Tracklist
1. Tempting Time
2. Soraya
3. Thoroughly At Home
4. On Impulse
5. Tessitura
6. Behaving Badly
7. The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing
8. CAFO
9. Inamorata
10. Point To Point
11. Modern Meat
12. Song Of Solomon

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment