Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lost In Life - Backtrack

Lost In Life is the newest release from New York's Backtrack.  Anyone that is into hardcore right now knows, and loves Backtrack.  I was lucky enough to see them late last year on their tour with Stray From The Path and I honestly think they might have played the most solid set of music I've ever seen.  After that show everyone in the crowd was buzzing about how much they were ready to hear a new album from them.  When Lost In Life came out about a month ago now I don't think there was a single person who wasn't immediately room moshing to the album.  Opening with Their Rules you're immediately able to see how solid of an album it will be.  There isn't a song on the entire album that I don't like and anyone that is still sleeping on this record has some serious fucking problems.  Anyway, I think the highlights of the album are Their Rules, Lost In Life, Rot In Your Race, and Right This Wrong.  Go listen to this album right now and I guarantee you will not regret it.

Tracklist:
1. Their Rules
2. Wash Away
3. Lost In Life
4. Under Your Spell
5. Nailed To The Tracks
6. Tortured
7. Rot In Your Race
8. Right This Wrong
9. Play Safe
10. Still Searching
11. Guilty Conscience
12. The Way It Is

320 kbps Download
From NewAlbumReleases.org

No comments:

Post a Comment