Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blinded - Harm's Way


Blinded is Harm's Way's newest release and anyone who already knows Harm's Way knows just how good this is.  I fell in love with Harm's Way because of their dark, ominous sound and their heavier than hell beatdowns.  There are very few things not to like about Harm's Way for any fan of hardcore because they hit pretty much everything that you could want in a song and usually do it better than most everyone else.  If you're looking for a new album to listen to at an ignorantly loud volume, or you're feeling like punching a hole in your wall download this immediately and you'll never look back.

Tracklist
1. Frontal Lobe
2. Mind Control
3. Blinded
4. Blind Stare
5. Live To Loathe

Download 320kbps

3 comments:

  1. the pass for the rar please? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit I posted this so long ago that I don't remember. I can't believe that I didn't put it on the post. Try www.mp3boo.com

      If that doesn't work let me know and I'll put a new link up for you when I get home.

      Delete
    2. Yess it worked!!! thanks man, just found your blog and is really awesome... greetings from Chile!

      Delete