Thursday, February 20, 2014

Enter Vice Lords - Agitator

This is one of my favorite hardcore albums.  Agitator is a straight edge band out of Philadelphia so that immediately got my attention since I'm from right by there.  Then after listening to the first song on this album they had my full attention and I could already tell that I would fall in love.  These guys are pissed off and they make sure that everyone knows it in every song they put out.  This album samples from being pissed off about everything you can imagine.  My personal favorites are Embrace Hate and Diseased.  Definitely give them a listen if you haven't.

Tracklist
1. Embrace Hate
2. Know What I Know
3. Natural Selection
4. Diseased
5. Shelter
6. Contempt (Demo 2009)
7. No Forgiveness (Demo 2009)
8. Slave (Demo 2009)
9. RJW (Demo 2009)
10. Won't Miss You (Demo 2009)

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment