Tuesday, February 25, 2014

No Rest, No Peace - Alpha & Omega


Before this album I had heard of Alpha & Omega but I wasn't completely sold on them.  I'm not sure what it was, but for some reason I just couldn't get into them like everyone else around me.  Because of that when this album came out I wasn't really overly excited and didn't even bother downloading it until probably a month after it came out.  Literally after the first song ended I realized how bad ass of a band these guys are and how I had obviously misjudged everything that I had thought about them before.  This album fucking rips.  You can literally headbang your way through this entire album and you will love every second of it.  There are so many little things that I love about this album that I can't even begin to explain it because if I did I'd end up spending the next hour and a half writing about little things that no one else would ever care about.  Just listen to this album.

Tracklist
1. Sink
2. No Rest, No Peace
3. Burning Rope
4. Underworld
5. Counterfeit
6. Downfall
7. Chains Of Life
8. Questions & Devils
9. Lost My Way
10. Choking Tongue

Download 320 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment