Sunday, February 23, 2014

Divine Injustice - God's Hate

Divine Injustice cover art

I don't know too much about this band so far because they are pretty much brand new.  What I do know is, they are from Los Angeles, they're backed by TUI, they have the guitarist from Twitching Tongues, and they are hard as all fuck.  I saw a bunch of bands tweeting about this EP last week and decided to give it a quick look and I've been jamming it ever since.  Like I said, they're so new that I don't know enough about them to say exactly what they're like or even know if they're planning on touring anytime soon.  But I do know that this EP rips and I really hope that I get the chance to see them if they ever get out on tour.  God's Hate reminds me of No Zodiac kind of, but with more exciting guitar parts and not such a constant monotone voice.  Definitely give these guys a look so you can know them before all of your friends.

Tracklist
1. Divine Injustice
2. Admission Of Guilt
3. Headstone (The Scum)
4. Social Class Warfare
5. Instinct

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment