Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life On The James - Down To Nothing


Down To Nothing has been around for awhile now and they really stepped up their game with this album.  I'm not usually a fan of  more "upbeat" hardcore, but I really did like this album.  I don't know what it was but for some reason these songs were constantly being stuck in my head.  There's something to be said about a band that can write basically an entire album about hanging out with their friends on the river and still keep it exciting.  This album was full of great riffs and lyrics that will put a smile on your face instead of piss you off.  But sometimes that's good to listen to.  This is definitely a summer album so maybe if you give it a listen now then it'll finally make it feel like things are warming up.

Tracklist
1. When I Rust I Rust
2. Dirty South
3. Life On The James
4. Sheffield
5. No Leash
6. 3:24
7. Brothers Turned Strangers
8. Island Time
9. Cardinal
10. Soak It Up
11. Fish Ain't Bitin'
12. Draw 4

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment