Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cult - Bayside


This is the newest release from Bayside and I'm sure that I don't really need to give them an introduction.  They've been around forever and they continue to put out solid album after album.  With that being said, this album isn't one of my favorites.  A lot of people say that listening to this album makes them feel like they're listening to one of the first Bayside albums and that that's all that they could ask for but for me anyway I still would prefer something new to grab my attention a little more.  If you're a fan of Bayside then you will still really enjoy this album, but if you're a new fan of them or haven't heard them yet I would recommend to start off with one of their earlier albums before you go to this one.  

Tracklist
1. Big Cheese
2. Time Has Come
3. Hate Me
4. You're No Match
5. Pigsty
6. Transitive Property
7. Stuttering
8. Bear With Me
9. Objectivist On Fire
10. Something's Wrong
11. The Whitest Lie

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment