Saturday, February 22, 2014

What You Don't See - The Story So Far


The Story So Far is probably the biggest band in pop punk right now so if you haven't heard of them you're probably living under a rock.  I personally believe that they deserve all of the hype and all of the praise that is constantly given to them.  I've seen them live 6 different times all over the country and everywhere I've seen them they get just about the same response from the crowd which is one of the most energetic and fun crowds I've ever seen.  Any band that can get such a consistent crowd and always deliver a good show deserves all of the credit in the world.  They are also one of the very few pop punk bands that I constantly enjoy.  You're never going to get the feeling that you're listening to some guy bitch about his girlfriend and talk about eating pizza from listening to a TSSF album and that's perfect in my mind.  I'm sure you've already listened to this album, but if you haven't that needs to change real quick.

Tracklist
1. Things I Can't Change
2. Stifled
3. Small Talk
4. Playing The Victim
5. Right Here
6. Empty Space
7. The Glass
8. All Wrong
9. Bad Luck
10. Face Value
11. Framework

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment