Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ready To Die - Notorious B.I.G.

I figured it was time to post a bit of rap so why not start it out with my favorite rap album of all time.  What I love about BIG is that all of his music is hard, and all of it is real.  Unlike just about every rap artist out currently, BIG wrote real music and wrote about what he actually lived.  If you're a fan of rap and haven't listened to this album you need to get on it now.

Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Things Done Changed
3. Gimme The Loot
4. Machine Gun Funk
5. Warning
6. Ready To Die
7. One More Chance
8. Fuck Me (Interlude)
9. The What (Feat. Method Man)
10. Juicy
11. Everyday Struggle
12. Me & My Bitch
13. Big Poppa
14. Respect
15. Friend Of Mine
16. Unbelievable
17. Suicidal Thoughts
Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment