Monday, February 24, 2014

Love The Future - Chester French


Chester French never really took off quite like I expected when I first heard them years ago.  They've done things like tour with Lady Gaga and release songs with Travis Barker and Pharrell but they've never really been noticed for the amazing songwriters that they are.  I've always loved this band and this album always brings me back to the exact moment that I was when I first heard it.  If you're a fan of indie-ish/pop/alternative music listen to this album and I promise you will not be disappointed.  I have a feeling that there's still a chance they'll have a huge breakthrough within the next year or so because DA their singer recently had a song released by Tyler, The Creator for some reason.  So I have no idea what will actually happen with this band, but this album will always be good enough for me to go back and listen to.  

Tracklist
1. Introduction
2. C'mon
3. Bebe Buell
4. String Interlude
5. The Jimmy Choos
6. Time To Unwind
7. Fingers
8. Country Interlude
9. Beneath The Veil
10. Neil
11. Not Over You
12. She Loves Everybody
13. Sleep
14. Pleasure Squad

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment