Tuesday, February 18, 2014

You're Gonna Miss It All // Sports - Modern Baseball

I've been sleeping on Modern Baseball for way too long now.  I first remember hearing about them two years ago and I completely discredited it because the kid I heard it from was known to like shitty generic pop punk music.  Today I finally decided to give their new album a listen after hearing nothing but good reviews from friends and seeing it all over the internet.  After listening to just the first two songs on the album I realized that these guys would become one of my favorite bands.  The lyrics are perfect in describing every little thought that probably goes through your head on a daily basis.  From bitching about people who spend too much time with their face buried in their phone, to fantasizing about how great it would be if the world ended these guys have it all.  I love that both of these albums have the indie/emo upbringing but you can hear hints of folk inspiration throughout almost every song.  If you have been dumb like me, give these guys a listen immediately.  You definitely won't regret it.

You're Gonna Miss It All
Tracklist
1. Fine, Great
2. Broken Cash Machine
3. Rock Bottom
4. Apartment
5. The Old Gospel Choir
6. Notes
7. Charlie Black
8. Timmy Bowers
9. Going To Bed Now
10. Your Graduation
11. Two Good Things
12. Pothole
Download 320kbps

Sports
Tracklist
1. Re-Do
2. Tears Over Beers
3. @chlo3k
4. Hours Outside In The Snow
5. Hours Outside In The Snow
6. I Think You Were In My Profile Picture Once
7. Re-Done
8. Cooke
9. See Ya, Sucker
10. Look Out
11. Play Ball
12. Coals
Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment