Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love Is Love // Return To Dust - Code Orange Kids


Code Orange Kids really made a name for themselves last year even landing themselves a spot on the AP Magazine list of bands you need to know.  They're really making a name for Pittsburgh hardcore right now too which I know everyone back in Pennsylvania really appreciates.  I personally really liked this album and I feel like when you listen to it from beginning to end that you really get lost in it and forget exactly what is going on.  I love that one second in the album you can be listening to fast almost power violence feel beats and then two seconds later it can be a completely ambient vibe that leaves me feeling relaxed.  For that reason exactly it can seem a bit confusing at times, but I really do think it's a pretty sweet album.

Tracklist
1. Flowermouth (The Leech)
2. Around My Neck // On My Head
3. Sleep (I've Been Slipping)
4. Liars // Trudge
5. Colors (Into Nothing)
6. Nothing (The Rat)
7. Roots Are Certain (Sky Is Empty)
8. Choices (Love Is Love)
9. Calm // Breathe
10. Bloom (Return To Dust)

Download 320kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment